Sunday, September 21, 2008

InTerView With...

some really cool chick
Liam:what is a poser
coolchick1:Hm... well I think a poser would be anybody that tries too hard Tries too hard to be something they clearly are not.This is "posing" by definition.But it gets difficult... because I try to stay away from categorising people
what d u consider yourself! lol:I consider myself... hm.This is odd
Liam: im an odd person
CoolCHick1:Well I used to do the goth thing when I was younger... now I'm a much more fluorescent type of person. Like, I'll still wear black, but it'll be accented with these highlighter colours like neon green and pink that glow. But I'm still not sure.See, this is the difficult thing So that you can't really describe them in a word.And if you can... it's because they want you to.
liam:lol i knwo but i mean roughly
Neon Punk RAver:Maybe some kind of public-embarrassment neon-punk. Or a raver.Though my music taste might not really reflect like that
liam:on to more random questions ..whats the story of your life(gives akward example lol)
neon Punk Raver:"Everyone knows me and I don't know them. Story of my life." LOL
damn current went before i cud ask her nething fun o well i wont annoy her nemore!
this was a lame post
!!

No comments: