Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Mr.Misinformation
How could you possibly write something as small minded as "I respect all religion EVEN SCIENTOLOGY" thats the equivalent of saying "Im not racist I accept every race EVEN BLACK PEOPLE " Even if it was not conscious It insinuates all the same...Secondly ATHEISM IS NOT A RELIGION it is only application of inductive reasoning to life ..I stress that it is not a religion and CANNOT be summarized ,As in I do not believe that anything Supernatural should be the basis of any reasoning/morality/ethical logic OR ANY FORM OF DECISION MAKING AT ALL this is not following or belief it is lack of belief it is not DENIAL it is REJECTION
Inductive reasoning gives the likely hood of a deity no footing in the atheist mind because it simply states that a god MAY exist
(repeated) Atheism is not the DENIAL of that said diety it is the REJECTION of whatever "way of life(to make things simple)" that accepting it may incur xD

hopefully I clarified a little on how misinformed you were on exactly what it meant to be atheist
id like to proceed to point out EXACTLY how freaking small minded

"Just as religious folks are in awe of, and are humbled by their faith, I am humbled by the fact that it is a pure unknown. I am humbled by the possibility of something bigger than us, ...................ake ip up a story of an omnipotent being just because I don't know. I'd rather admit my ignorance and be humbled by that, than to ride the wave of religious convention."

Seems to me Are you freaking insinuating that an Atheist may know no humility :O WHAT FREAKIGN GROUNDS DO YOU WRITE THAT ON???? thats freaking insulting! if i were you i would come off that agnostic pedestal that your apparently raising yourself on but FIRSTLY i would like to point out how small minded it is to assume that humility can only be obtained via Religion

It is very humbling..to me to look at the stars distances my human mind can barely comprehend or imagine away and sizes that are unknown to me and accept that if they were to snuff out it would make no difference to anything relevant to me..humbling because if we all were to snuff out it would not matter atall somewhere else..simply enough HUMILITY OBTAINED ethics and morality can just as easily be obtained but i do not want to spam


The presence of Inductive reasoning (does not) COUNTERACT the lack of empirical evidence
simply put the argument i made for Agnostic vs Atheism
and simply put I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR AGNOSTICISM
cuz that is the same as saying i Believe in a higher being because it MIGHT exist
that logic can be used again to say i believe in jesus because he MIGHT exist.
so tell me man are you familiar with all the gods that have ever existed because they MIGHT exist
if i had that logic i wud be quaking with fear just incase horus is really pissed off right about now -_-
cause u know i never know if hes there or not >_> in basic its the same shit as a religious and what u believe an atheist to be so dont look down on it so hard.tahts why it makes sense to just choose a damn side and that is the difference between a logical atheist and an agnostic .
these are like four dif comments i facebooked on this..and i felt the urge to repost here.

Arrogantly,
Liam

No comments: